Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jenny Leaves





Well Jenny left today. BOO HOO! I forgot to take a picture of her at the car before her dad and her drove off too. Double BOO HOO. Just can't seem to think lately. But on the up side she is happy and they are already in Stuart, Iowa for their first nights sleep. They expect to be in Salt Lake on monday around noon. She said that she would send some pictures. I have a couple but none are of her. HUMM? But if I can get this here computer to work I can post a couple of state signs that she sent to me and maggie her cat, that she is taking to washington with her.
Cedric said it was way too quiet in the house today with just the 3 of us. Ian was out working on the sable (good brother) and Eli was at work, Ryan was being babysat by friends. Kinda a day that I should of had all summer but well that is ok. Guess it will take a few days or weeks to get readjusted to Jenny being gone, clean up her clutter that is left here and start finding what she missed. It is hard to think of your babies all grown up (more or less) and out there in the world without you. Her Hubby (that she loves) had just better be good to her or I know that a few brothers and a mean mom will come and take care of the situation.
James I think is happy to be out and about for a couple of weeks too. I know work is hard and it seems that you no sooner get home then it is time to go to bed and do it all over the next day. AND THIS IS COMING FROM ME! a lady who only works 4 hours a day. SO I can imagine what a relief it must be to have a couple weeks off when you work for 8 hours or more a day, week after week, year after year. I just hope they have a great trip and that I GET PICTURES!

No comments: