Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hi All
Well kids have left and are on their way home. Jenny and Eric too have left kodiak and are flying home to seattle. I expect a full report on life once they return.
We had a nice christmas, hectic with the kids but super nice. I always get a bit blue after as it gets so slow after all the rush to get christmas done but at least I have this next week to wind down, go out to eat lunch with my lunch lady friends and a movie and dinner out with James. I guess I am old because I love the quiet and the adult outings. We will try our best to go on a road trip to see Alex and his family this coming summer though. Want to be able to better visualize his home and the kids life as much as I can.
Not going to go out or do anything special for New Years Eve. We usually just sit at home, weather and all is usually not its best and watch some tv or rent a movie. Gaelan likes to sit up and see the ball drop.
I have some work related paperwork to do this coming week and some cleanning up after the holidays. But like I said I think we had a really nice visit. Kids are growing way too fast.
I will post some pictures maybe tomorrow or at least within a few days. Just too tired to mess with it tonight.
Happy Holidays to ALL and Happy New Year 2009.

No comments: