Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grandkids






Then we were off to Edmond and the grandkids! We had a nice visit there too. Thanks to Darci we ate well too. It was super hot there also and where we have had hotter thanks to years of living in California with only a swamp cooler we have now been living here in Michigan where it is far less hot (actually pretty cold year round) so we are not used to how the heat can drain you. James was busy doing honey do projects for alex and I went shopping with darci, checked emails and tried to help out with odd chores. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of our trip. We are going to be lucky enough to go back in august (if only for a couple of sleep over nights) so I will be sure to snap more pictures then and they will also be at calebs wedding so I will get more there too as I try to get as many photo shots as possible. I will also see if I can be in a few too but well you know, not being photogenic I try to avoid that as much as I can but I promise a few.

No comments: