Sunday, August 23, 2009

Caleb's wedding






James and I, Gaelan,Rachel and Amandine and Thierry just got back from attending Caleb's wedding. We drove! It was a pretty good trip even with my ankles and feet swelling and my bottom going numb once! ha Thierry was good as were the rest. We stayed at the comfort suite in Rolla, Missouri both coming and going. It was a very nice hotel. It is a smoke free and green friendly hotel. Just in case anyone out there wants to stay somewhere like that. They had a full breakfast too plus a pool and hot tub and exercise area. I did not take advantage of the pool and such but James and everyone else did. The beds were comfy too!
We were also able to visit if only for a few hours really with Alex and Darci and the kids again. I love seeing the grandkids. They are always full of mischief and fun. They also came to the wedding along with our friends JJ and his wife Terri, and caleb's cousin (my niece) Amanda Ottley. I think Caleb's wedding was really nice and we all feel in love with Kristi and her son Tyler. Caleb and him get along really well and he actually kinda looks like caleb...well everyone says in the ears. I think some of that is because they both had shaved heads that showed off their ears. HA
So anyway here are some pictures from the wedding. We are promised a disk of pictures from the photographer in time so I am hopeing for a few more of the ones that I tried on, Rachel tried on that did not come out so great. ENJOY!

No comments: