Sunday, August 9, 2009

Going to Church in the branch

Today James and I, Gaelan and Ryan went attended the Detroit River Branch to see a friends daughter on her return from her mission and hear her talk. She went to Romania for her mission. Anyway the branch was a Spanish speaking branch so we got to wear the headphones and all. (just a side note) but I LOVED IT! One the building is nice and it has windows. Second it was smaller by a long shot than our ward (even with the lack of people when they all move out over the summer) but mainly because I enjoyed listening I think to the Spanish off and on (when my headphones were not on my head) trying to figure out what they were saying. I am happy to say that I actually understood about every 3rd word and could kinda make out to some degree what was being said (that is when they said simple sentences) I also felt comfortable even though I really did not know anyone. This may of been their excitement of having anyone new there? But anyway it was a nice Sunday. Just thought I would tell everyone.

No comments: