Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hi, well as usual it has been probably two years or close since I have entered anything on my blog. I am not very good at keeping up am I! OH WELL.....
I can't go back as I really do not remember all that has happened over time either but I do remember a bit.
My son and wife and their son Tyler came for a visit last June. It was very nice and went slowly. I tried to show Kristi how to do a simple crochet but instead ended up getting her a beg book on it. Caleb ended up working on his car most of the week and we just visited. Tyler played on the wii. Then I also went out to see and stay with Jenny the very end of July until just before my birthday. It was a wonderful visit! I love the seattle area! I got to see so much more of it this time then when we have gone in the past. Jenny took me to the mountains to see the sohomish(sp) falls. They are taller than Niagra, small but taller. And we went to the space needle, to the worlds biggest yard sale (of which we did not get to spend nearly enough time at) on a ferry ride back from seeing my cousin Shelli (james really) and some other family. Then my friend Mary drove all the way up from northern California to see us too! wow really because it took her something like 20 hours to get there. We then went out to see an antique town!
I did some sewing, crocheting, and I made a purse for Jenny. We ate out, went to walmart, fabric stores, went and watched Eric come in on his ship too! That was really fun and reminded me of when James came in a couple of times. I even made it up the thousand steps to get to the lookout point! ha
Jenny drove me around town, and we even went to what would be to some a drug store (as is pot shop) ha but it was just a funky ole hippie shop that sold stuff. HA HA
OH and we even saw a really funny looking younger (probably not all there) young man walking the town in woman's underwear (over his actual clothes!) and a bike helmet on his head. Not sure what that was all about but figure he is not all there.
Oh and I went on a bay cruise with Mary and jenny and Eric. I liked that too but the narrator could of just shut up and let me watch the scenery. Lets see...oh we went to the aquarium and the shops around on the board walk too. I will have to try to see if I can dig up my mummy pictures from that day and post when I have time.
On my life for now...well work is going well but waiting to see if the district privatizes us for next year. If they do I am not sure I will have work...not sure if I want to reapply or look elsewhere...maybe I will stay home and clean? I have been working for 10 years now. I really love my job but is it worth going to the hassle of going through the interview process, the fingerprinting, and all the new possibilities of what if's again? I wanted to work until Gaelan graduated (that is 3 ears from now) do I go through it all for 3 years? Maybe with a lot of luck and some prayer we will fend this new threat off and I can work for even a couple more years before push comes to shove? That would be so nice. :)
Upcoming events....My sister is visiting the end of april. Cedric is graduating on June 12th...out of school May 28th. Jenny and Eric might be moving to a new apt, getting out, she might be coming home for a bit, or going to kodiak early? it is all up in the air with them and we will not know anything until probably June. Eric has decided though that they will end up in Kodiak, Alaska for school once he is totally out of the service. This is good for them. IT makes me sad :( but I will just have to save some and maybe in time I can visit. :)
oh and Rachel got a job at lowes to help her family out. This is very good. I am glad because she really does like to work. It will get her some time out of the house. Just hope she doesn't tire out too much. It is weekends and holidays so I think she will fair ok.
Guess I am thinking of more and more...Michael and Tina got married last Sept too! we were able to go to the wedding. Got to grab some photos. I think I will end here today and when I get home make up some individual spot lights on the blog. WISH ME LUCK! HA

No comments: