Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday

Today doesn't seem to be a friday to me. James is home working on the back patio with Eli. So men under foot. I thought I was going to get right into doing things but I have been slow. Mom came by and we read through her surgery paperwork. Rachel called and we talked a bit while she was out at the park with Natallie. I really like Natallie.She is Chris's sister and she shares her kids with me,and is very kind in and easy going. She lets me be another grandma with her and her family. I enjoy seeing her kids as much as my own grandkids. Probably helps alot that they are here and most of mine are elsewhere too. They are all so cute, sofia, grayson and scarlett.

Here is a picture of my Jenny and her Eric. Found I had it on the desktop so will not have to search for one. Not sure who has really seen a picture of Eric yet. I do not have alot but will find more as I go through things and see about posting another one later on. He is stationed on the USS Shoup. He is an STG, that means sonar tech. He should be back in Everett mid October. She is hopeing that she will be settled there a week or so before he gets in. James will go with her and also spend some time visiting with his cousin Shelli and his aunts I expect.

No comments: