Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hi, Well I went and took my test! I am thrilled because it seemed so easy. I only had to skip over 4 questions and then go back to them at the end. This is great so I really feel that if I miss any of the questions it will be those 4. We had 90 questions of which 10 were future test questions and so will be thrown out. If any of the 4 I questioned are them they will be thrown out and so will not count towards my total score. Of the 80 left I only have to get 60 correct. This I believe was an easy thing to do. I took the test, went back and reviewed and answered the 4 I skipped and then reread each and every question and reanswered it in my head and checked my marked answer. Then checked to make sure all bubbles for each line were filled in. Turned in the exam and came home. I will know in ten days my score. I an check online. If I pass (and I really should) I will get an extra 100.00 in my paycheck in the fall. Plus I get paid for the time learning and taking the test. I will have to recertify in 5 years. By then I will know if I am going to keep working too.
SO tonight we are going out to eat and then going to go and see a movie. A bit of a precelebration but something needed. I have been having a big headache over all the studying. Now I can start my vacation, clean, sew, and get rooms straight.

No comments: