Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hi, thought I would update a bit since my last post. My computer is down so I am having to rely on Jennys for now. I hope mine will be worked on soon as that is where my pictures are. Anyway July 4th is tomorrow, have fireworks ready, barbecue ready, and food purchased. Going to do pork ribs, baked beans, corn on cob, potato salad, chips, cake and fago pop. YUM!
Rachel and family will be here but mw will be with friends. I am not sure on Eli either but the rest of the gang will at least surface for the food.
The sub always has the fire engine show up and the kids follow it around on bikes and scooters and such and then the fire engine hoses them down. This Year amandine is old enough to participate so I hope her folks get her out here in time. I will take some pictures and post when I can. I expect people will go to the pool too and I am also sure that Chris will find a sport to watch on the tube.
Gaelan's birthday is also this month (12 years old!) and he has decided that he wants something each week instead of one activity on his birthday. So I said yes...hey baby you know! anyway so this week is fireworks and we saw the movie Wall-EE. Next week I expect will be lazer tag and then we have putt putt and race cars, more movies, maybe a trip to marvelous marvins or something like that too. He gets to pick so it will be interesting to see what he comes up with. Originally he was going to ask a friend for each week but his friends seem to be out of town this month so it may end up being a mommy and son weekly outing or maybe cedric will join us or jenny too. We shall have to wait and see. James also has a birthday this month and Rachel the day after Gaelan's. Of course most of ours come in clumps so a week plus later is cedric's, then mine, then amandines, then Eli's the very next day, ryans 4 days later, solennes two weeks later, and finally chris before we get a months break. Then back into the month of November with Darci, Eric (nov 5th) Alex, our anniversary and the caleb, shortly after his is the twins the first of december. All the holidays thrown in and you have guessed it! a very busy end of the year!
I of course can never really figure out what to do on presents anymore for anyone. Not sure if adult kids really should get much more than a card and a token. Still want to do so much cause they are my babies but know that with all the added spouses, and grandkids that I have to cut something out. I know I will figure it all out though. For now bye though

No comments: