Sunday, July 20, 2008

mom

Went to church with mom today. Well Relief Society. Mom does not go to church for more than this part of sunday. Sometimes I go with her just because I know it will only be an hour as I get tired of the same old stuff in my ward, other times I go because I want to be there with mom. Today I wanted to go and be with mom. There was not many people at church as here in michigan families especially the female side of families like to migrate back to their families in utah alot so that leaves very little left. Moms ward is no exception it seems. Anway I went with her today and sat in my usual space as she played the prelude music for Relief Society. I closed my eyes and just listened to her. She plays well. I have always wanted to play the piano but just can't seem to make my fingers work. I do not have a full octive span on my fingers so it makes it hard to spread and reach the notes. Anyway I just sat and listened. I know I will miss her playing one day. Today was one of those moments that I think will be forever engranded in my book of memories. One that I will draw up and relive when I am old and she is gone. I drifted in an out a bit and totally forgot that I was sitting in RS, it felt like she was playing the music just for me.

No comments: