Sunday, June 28, 2009

Being Busy

Had a very busy saturday. Got up and got two loads of laundry done and on the line (with the help of cedric) picked up kitchen and stripped bed for later laundry. Then checked emails in getting ready for a luncheon out. We went to Bahama Breeze with Ian, Pua, Pua's mom and some friends and their kids. It was a nice luncheon and we got to see everyone finally once again. Then back home to pick up Ryan and take her to walmart for some much needed clothing. I go to walmart because this girl is one growing faster than the speed of light and two because she is a dirt magnet. I prefer clothes that I know will be somewhat cute and yet not ones that I have to be too worried about when the never ending stain returns or she doesn't fit it within a month. She was fine and good while we were looking for her things but the minute we were done she was tired and kept saying "I am bored, when can we go home?" SO you guessed it we had another hour of whinning in the store. Picked up some cards, and a graduation present because I lost the first one I got. Home again, home again jiggidy jig to see that the grad open house was in full swing. Now where did I read that it started at 5? Oh well luckily it was only two house away so I wrapped and signed the card, had some sushi first and then made my way down to the open house. Back home and started spaghetti dinner for the rest of the crew and called Paul (who had called me prior) he really wanted to talk to cedric but he did tell me that he couldn't float and I guess he had learned from his dad or mom that grandma is the world best floater. Well to put it very frank grandma does float just like a ball full of air. Maybe it is because of my fluffiness but I float all too well. Not sure if I can get Paul to float but I did give him some pointers. I can read it now...Rebecca Smith born.....died....floated her way to heaven! ha Heaven knows I can't stay in the under world cause I Float!!
After that I talked with Rachel some, had dinner and watched a new not seen before DR WHO! are they going to show more? OH I HOPE SO!! and they are going to have a torchwood mini series starting on july 20th for 5 whole days! I am geeked to say the least.
Last but no way near least is a bit of information. Caleb signed papers on his home and is now sleeping on an air mattress in the house until the arrival of his stuff on monday! CONGRATULATIONS CALEB! he is super happy. Went out and bought himself a refrigerator yesterday too. Don't forget the thousands of dollars now on getting all those $1.00 items. Broom, cleanning supplies, dust pan etc.. REMEMBER DOLLAR STORE!
Two more days and we will be on the road again too. Looking forward to getting away and doing something different.

No comments: