Friday, June 12, 2009

Schools OUT!

Schools out, schools out! Teachers let the monkeys out....one went east. one went west...well you know the rest! ha
Yes gaelan and cedric are done. Both did good on grades without any D's this year. Not as good as I had hoped but no failed classes and average or above so I am happy. Gaelan will be in his last year of Middle school already this coming year. Boy does time fly when you are having fun! HA I just hope the next few years are not a struggle to get the work done with him as I sooooooooo want to do my happy dance in 5 years.
Worked on going through papers today, boxes and work stuff. Still have a few more things to do in that dept and need to decide on how I want to have access to my needed papers for next year. The box method with file folders was fine this year but as it got closer and closer to the end the box was just too full and it was hard to get papers out that I needed. I am thinking of the open tray approach and the box for a mixture of the two for next year. I also need to update and customize my temp logs better too I think. Anyway that is something I will think about come mid august. For now I want to sleep in for a few days and just approach work here at home on a more leisurely time schedule.
OH and for those of you out there that do not know....Caleb is engaged and looking at marriage on Dec 29th or 30th. I do not know which. Her name is Kristi DeUnger and he met her in their philosophy class in Las Vegas. A short time in San Antonio made him decide that she is the one and that now is the time. They will marry in Austin, Texas. She has a son, Tyler who is 4 now, 5 on Nov 5th. So instant Daddy too. I am happy as having another grandson is wonderful. We will take pictures and with any luck I too will find a dress or pant suit or something? Any suggestions?
Well trips coming up and at least one dress hunting trip on monday maybe if amandine gets well enough for me to come over.
Red wings on now....MW watching...this means tv occupied! UG! I don't mind but....SO back to dress hunting ideals on the web.

No comments: