Wednesday, June 10, 2009

IT IS THE END!

ONE MORE DAY! yep last day of work is tomorrow! WHOO HOO! I am so ready to be able to lets see.....Sleep in.....Sleep IN....SLEEP IN! ha
Have so much to do around the house but just glad to do something different for awhile.
Trips to Terre Haute and Oklahoma coming up too...then maybe painting in the kitchen, back hall area and front bathroom this summer.
LAUNDRY OH my goodness LAUNDRY! 5 boys still here and boy do they pile up the laundry. Now the do help but with no girls living here but me things get messy fast. OH WELL not like I have not had this issue for years but where or where is my JENNY POOH!
I expect she is at home doing the laundry there too! ha
but anyway Summer has officaly started come 2pm tomorrow afternoon. GOODBYE KITCHEN for 12 weeks!

1 comment:

Jenny Long said...

nope. Eric's doing the laundry today.